Monday, November 8, 2010

Marriage Tool Belt

As a wedding planner I have learned that planning a wedding is truly preparation for marriage. Couples have to make decisions about budgets, style, priorities, and it can lead to a fight or it can lead to learning more about each other. During the planning process, bride's and groom's put together what I like to call a 'marriage tool belt' - things they learn during wedding planning that are 'tools' for their marriage.

Over the course of our planning, Clayton and I are building our own 'marriage tool belt'. I will be posting the 'tools' we have been learning over the next few months. Hopefully they will be reminders for me and other brides preparing for marriage that there is more to this 'madness' than just the shade of pink or type of flowers for the centerpiece!

No comments:

Post a Comment